- This event has passed.
10:30 am - Zumbini
August 31 @ 10:30 am
August 3rd – September 7th
Thursdays | 10:30am
Move, Groove and Grow with your little one!
Welcome to the exciting world of Zumbini®, taught by Miss Kelly! This class combines music, dance and educational tools for 45 minutes of can’t-stop won’t-stop bonding and fun. Tap your toes, sing-along and get lost in the only program to combine early-childhood development with the magical joy of Zumba® Fitness.
Zumbini is a fantastic way to encourage physical activity, stimulate creativity, and promote socialization among little ones and their caregivers. The benefits for class attendees include:
- Emotional Development: Our variety of rhythms create shifts in the child’s mood—some boosting their energy while others helping them relax.
- Cognitive Development: Music, movement, and instrument play enhance a child’s language, memory, and literacy development.
- Social Skill Development: Our classes connect children with their peers through dynamic song, dance, and instrument play.
- Motor Skill Development: Our dance moves and instrument play throughout the class activate both small and large muscle groups.
- Parent-Child Bond: Promoting connection through shared moments of joy and quality time together.