- This event has passed.
11:00 am - [email protected]
April 30 @ 11:00 am - 3:30 pm
Don’t miss the biggest celebration of [email protected] across the Bay Area! Multiple organizations have teamed up to bring you a community festival in honor of Israel’s 75th anniversary. Rock on with soulful Israeli musician Avraham Tal, a Tel Aviv photography exhibit, interactive 3D paper art creation and lots more!
When: Sunday, 4/30/2023 11:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Where: San Mateo County Event Center, Expo Hall
Get Tickets Here
- Visit the Shuk: A community-founded initiative, the Shishi Shuk provides a platform for Israeli artists and creators to showcase their talents and sell their products. Household items, necklaces, leather bags, candles and more will be available.
- Food Trucks with Global Cuisines: Enjoy Israel’s birthday—Bay Area-style—with a variety of food options from around the world including American, Mexican, Mediterranean/Israeli, kosher and even an ice cream truck for dessert.
- Celebrating 75 Years of Israeli Fashion—An Interactive Runway Show: Volunteers from the community will showcase the history of Israeli fashion through the decades. With music, videos and live presentations on stage, this is a show for everyone.
- Kids’ Beach: Special offerings have been developed just for kids and teens, including arts and crafts activities, bounce houses, a scavenger hunt, an Israel-related escape room, cotton candy and plenty of carnival-style fun. Kids get to cool down, too, with popsicles at the “beach”!
- Networking Beer Garden: Grab a cold beer and join us at the beer garden, where you can network with Israeli founders and executives and explore the festival’s theme of Israel as an impact nation.