Nearly 200 Holocaust Survivors currently living in Silicon Valley just above or below the poverty line. As a community, we can’t let them ever worry about the basic needs of survival again. Jewish Silicon Valley (JSV) and Jewish Family Service (JFS) join in partnership for Operation Dignity, a three-week long initiative to honor and remember the incredible courage of the Holocaust Survivors, and raise important funds that support their basic living needs.
Every dollar donated to Operation Dignity will be matched by the Joseph Gringlas National KAVOD SHEF 2022 Fund up to $90,000. During the Operation Dignity Campaign will go towards the most urgent of needs.
100% OF DONATIONS WILL GO TO SURVIVOR BASIC NEEDS.
- Paying monthly utility bills and groceries
- Purchase of a critical appliance (Refrigerator, stove, or microwave to replace non-working previous one)
- Payment of an HOA, condo maintenance bill, or special assessment
- A month or more payment of rent or mortgage to avoid eviction
- Needed home repairs such as: roof, plumbing, air conditioning
- Medical Expenses, Hearing Aids, Medications, Home Health Assistance-
- Managed Care