- This event has passed.
10:00 am - Temple Emanu-El: Shabbat in Nature
June 18, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Come picnic at the beach with Rabbi Magat, Cantor Shafritz, and all the rest of your Temple Emanu-El friends! This June 18 we will be having a very special Shabbat in Nature at Seacliff State Beach in Aptos, just south of Santa Cruz. Enjoy a relaxing day of sand and surf as we sing Shabbat songs and worship together as a community outdoors. Don’t forget your sunscreen!
- Saturday, June 18th at 10am
- Seacliff State Beach in Aptos, California (south of Santa Cruz) – Park Information here!
- Bring your beach gear! Sandals, blankets, umbrellas, frisbees, and a picnic
- Parking is $10 and VERY accessible – but this is a Saturday in June, parking lot is big but may fill up
- Great for the whole family