Temple Emanu-El: GoGreen – Green Team
November 9 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 8:00 am on day Second of the month, repeating until December 28, 2022
Temple Emanu-El’s is joining San Jose’s Climate Smart GoGreen Team Program.
The GoGreen Teams program is a simple, easy and fun way to learn about climate and sustainability solutions, emergency preparedness and resilience and take actions! It is designed around 7 monthly hour long meetings with an intro meeting and a celebration meeting at the end.
The GoGreen Team program provides us with everything we need to complete a series of fun interactive meetings that includes videos, games, discussion points, and action items.
The meetings will take place from 7-8PM on the second Wednesday of the month beginning in May.
- Team Introduction Meeting
- Climate & Sustainability – Home Energy
- Climate & Sustainability – Transportation
- Climate & Sustainability – Food & Waste
- Climate & Sustainability – Water
- Emergency Preparedness – Build Your Kit
- Emergency Preparedness – Make a Plan
- Community Resilience
Initially the meetings will be held virtually. The only meeting that will absolutely be held in person is the final meeting where we celebrate your participation and the actions we have taken.
- November 9
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Life & Culture, Outdoor, Social Action, Volunteering
- Age Group