- This event has passed.
Beth David Hosts Community Yom HaShoah u’Gevurah Memorial Commemoration
April 27 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Congregation Beth David is honored to host this year’s Silicon Valley Yom HaShoah Memorial Commemoration. Please join us in person or online as we remember our past and draw strength from being in community. This is organized by CRAGSJ in partnership with Congregation Sinai, Temple Emanu-El, Congregation Shir Hadash, Yavneh Day School and Jewish Silicon Valley.
Please read the following rules for in person attendance carefully:
- Proof of vaccination will be required for everyone who is vaccine-eligible. This can be submitted in advance through this link, https://ln5.sync.com/dl/593f69770/irndzs3n-ze5hw6kz-zkbkq5xm-e9u2vkaf or upon entry by showing us your vaccine card. To download a digital copy of your vaccine record to your phone, visit: https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/
- Everyone in attendance age 2+ will be required to wear a well-fitting mask securely covering both nose and mouth.
- Individuals over the age of 12 who are medically ineligible to be vaccinated will need to submit a doctor’s note describing the ineligibility at least two days in advance of attending indoor services. The same link as for submitting proof of vaccination may be used – https://ln5.sync.com/dl/593f69770/irndzs3n-ze5hw6kz-zkbkq5xm-e9u2vkaf One of our physician members will be reviewing these requests.
- Individuals who have voluntarily opted out of being vaccinated are invited to participate remotely through zoom or streaming.
- Ample seating will be arranged to allow participants to self-pod and distance as they wish