The Jewish Federation of Silicon Valley seeks a candidate that is well-versed in marketing, social media, website development and communications. The ideal candidate is tech-savvy, creative, has a background in non-profit marketing and a solid understanding of the Jewish community, its culture and holidays.
The Marcom Coordinator will be responsible for all print and digital communications outlets including social media, e-mail communications and the website; and will manage the Federation's over-all brand and public perception.
- Website management and updates, including the community calendar
- Work with outside designers, printers and other vendors to create and produce Federation materials
- Manage and edit social medium platforms
- Manage and edit the Federation website
- Work with project leaders and community volunteers to coordinate events, timelines and budgets
- Craft and distribute all external communications on behalf of Federation leaders and volunteers
- Maintain internal server of marketing materials, logos, photos and graphics
Required Technical Skills:
- MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Adobe Creative: InDesign, Photoshop and Ilustrator
- Wysiwyg web design capabilities
The Jewish Federation of Silicon Valley offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, 403(b) retirement plan and paid time off for vactaion, sick leave, legal holidays and many Jewish holidays.
The above job description is not intended to be all inclusive. The Jewish Federation reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. The Jewish Federation of Silicon Valley is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Jyl Jurman at email@example.com