You don’t have to be a survivor of the Shoah (Holocaust) to join the Silicon Valley Holocaust Remembrance Association. We are open and inclusive to everyone who is interested in our group and the speakers and programs we offer.
While monthly in-person brunches have been suspended indefinitely, we are meeting monthly on Zoom. Please contact Maya Tripp if you would like to join our monthly meetings.
For more information, contact Maya Tripp at [email protected] or 408.357.7492.
The mission of the SVHRA is to ensure remembrance of the Shoah:
- We will achieve this by promoting dialogue, education, and creating platforms to foster awareness.
- We will shed light on how this genocide was the result of intolerance and hatred, and the lessons learned should also be applied today.
- We will strive to engage Holocaust survivors and their descendants to share their stories. It is important for the public to learn from their experiences and messages.
- We will support social activities for the community of survivors and their descendants.
- We will continue to collaborate with other supportive organizations in an effort to diminish apathy and Holocaust denial.
- We will strive to promote an awareness of domestic and global antisemitism.